[gmx-developers] Re: site specific dH/dl

Lishan Yao yaolisha at msu.edu
Thu Jun 23 13:52:27 CEST 2011

Hi Berk,
   Thank you for the response. I will do it in the easy way first by defining some kind of groups and then write out dH/dl for each group. But I don't know which code file I need to change (not familiar with Gromacs code). Once I have dH/dl, I can do the integration using traditional TI (will worry about Bennett later).

Best,
Lishan