[gmx-developers] Reaction Filed crash!

Chris Neale chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Mon Oct 3 19:33:24 CEST 2011

You might be experiencing the same thing that was discussed on the users
list in September:

http://lists.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2011-September/064236.html
http://lists.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2011-September/064237.html

The conclusion there was to use a small nstpcouple (perhaps =1) during
equilibration.

Chris.