[gmx-developers] [Fwd: CUDA version on Athena (fwd)]

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Oct 10 21:39:50 CEST 2011

I was hoping to get the developers' comments on the message below.  Is there any
known compatibility issue with CUDA versions?  I know very little about such
things, but if either Gromacs or OpenMM require a certain CUDA version, I'd like
to alert out sysadmins before they obliterate our ability to use Gromacs on our
fastest supercomputer :)

Thanks in advance for any comments.

-Justin