[gmx-developers] Minor CMAKE/fftw3 problem VS2010 x64 on release-4-6 branch

Christoph Junghans junghans at votca.org
Wed Feb 22 16:42:13 CET 2012

Am 22. Februar 2012 07:15 schrieb Mirco Wahab
<mirco.wahab at chemie.tu-freiberg.de>:
> After reading Rolands hint regarding master branch (5.0) and
> release-4-6 branch I created the latter and run into the
> following problem.
>
> After selecting the tool chain (cmake 2.8 windows), there
> are now *four entries* corresponding to fftw3 linkage:
>
> FFTW_INCLUDE_DIR:STRING=D:/Lib64/include
> FFTW_LIBRARY:STRING=D:/Lib64/lib/libfftwf-3.3.lib
Hmm, the "D" here make me nervous. I am not sure where does this comes from.
And I guess that is the reason why it does not work automatically.

> FFTW_INCLUDE_DIR_fftw3f:PATH=D:/Lib64/include
> FFTW_LIBRARY_fftw3f:FILEPATH=D:/Lib64/lib/libfftwf-3.3.lib
We need two sets of variables otherwise cmake will keep them (as they
are already set) when switch from single to double (or the other way
around).
But you are right they should be marked "internal".

Christoph

--
Christoph Junghans
Web: http://www.compphys.de