[gmx-developers] private branch problem

Berk Hess hess at kth.se
Tue Jul 10 11:37:20 CEST 2012

Hi,

Gerrit is not intended to work with private branches.
It is set up for reviewing changes that go into official gromacs branches.

You can set up a private git repository on the gromacs server instead.
The policy is now that only branches scheduled for merge into a release
are in the main repository, all others should be in private repositories.
But this doesn't seem to be documented yet.

Cheers,

Berk