[gmx-developers] Gromacs doxygen documentation

Andy Somogyi andy.somogyi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 19:55:20 CEST 2012

Hi All.

We're going to be using Gromacs as a platform for developing various coarse
grained and long range electrostatics ides.

In preparation for this work, I've been adding doxygen formatted
documentation to all the Gromacs functions and structures as I figure out
what they do.

So, hopefully this documentation will be of use to others. This will be an
on-going process, I'll probably pull once a day from the source github repo.

All these documentation updates are available in my public github fork:

http://github.com/AndySomogyi/gromacs<https://github.com/AndySomogyi/gromacs>

Please ignore the /src/programs/toptest directory.