[gmx-developers] Position-dependent tabulated nonbonded potential tables for a single energy group pair

Beste Bayramoglu bbayramoglu at ucdavis.edu
Wed Mar 28 01:33:19 CEST 2012

Thanks for your response Anton!

The reason that I want to use different potentials for the same pairs in
different regions is that because they are in different environments when
they are in different regions. I cannot use the same potentials for all the
environments they are in, so that's why I should modify the code such that
it assigns a specific potential table for, let's say 0<box_z<2nm, and then
another one for the rest of the simulation box_z (for the same energy group
pair, of course).

Any comment from anyone is appreciated.

Thanks,

Beste