[gmx-developers] Position-dependent tabulated nonbonded potential tables for a single energy group pair

Berk Hess hess at kth.se
Wed Mar 28 09:07:23 CEST 2012

Using two different potentials will cause all kinds of trouble, as you
will have jumps
in the potential when a particle moves from one region to the other.
If you want to do something like this you have to come up with a potential
which depends continuously on the distance and z-coordinates of the two
particles.
You could implement this in the generic non-bonded kernel.

Cheers,

Berk