[gmx-developers] Inconsistent shifts. trjconv bug?

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Tue May 29 13:08:43 CEST 2012

Hey Erik,

Aren't you asking for trouble using -pbc mol with infinite molecules?
To get a nice visualization, you would probably have to split the
trajectory in a protein one, a DNA one and a solvent one, which you
process separately and combine again later. Mind not to do fitting...
Or hack trjconv so it applies pbc options only to a selection of
atoms, apart from the output group.

Cheers,

Tsjerk