[gmx-developers] editing the code of the VDW and electric potentials and forces

Asaf Farhi asaf.farhi at weizmann.ac.il
Fri Aug 30 18:30:08 CEST 2013

Dear Prof. Shirts

Thank you very much for the response and for telling me where the code is.
Could you please explain in more detail the energy conservation? - why is it not conserved? and if so why is it problematic?

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Asaf

p.s the method has also other aspects that can be read. I hope that you'll find them interesting.