[gmx-developers] How to find out why a regression test is failing in Jenkins

Carsten Kutzner ckutzne at gwdg.de
Wed Dec 18 11:34:06 CET 2013

Hi,

currently the regressiontests that I added for the comp. e-phys
functionality fail in Jenkins
(but not on my own machine). I get the following output in Jenkins (for
each of the tests):

Failed

complex.swap_x

Failing for the past 1 build (Since #3533 )
Took 0 ms.
Error Message

Erorrs in
Stacktrace

The raw console output tells me that a .tpr file could not be produced,
but I cannot see why.
Where do I find the output produced by grompp?

11:14:43 Abnormal return value for 'gmx grompp -maxwarn 10 -n index
 >grompp.out 2>&1' was 255
11:14:43 No topol.tpr file in swap_x. grompp failed
11:14:43 FAILED. Check  files in swap_x

Thanks,
   Carsten