[gmx-developers] Question on SHAKE equations

"Pablo García Risueño" Risueno at physik.hu-berlin.de
Mon Jun 10 10:57:37 CEST 2013

Thank you very much for the answer. It is said that:

"A practical issue is that not many people use shake, since LINCS works in
parallel too."

But I thought that SHAKE was used when bond angles are constrained, this
is when bond lengths of heavy atoms are constrained (since bond lengths of
heavy atoms and bond angles of hydrogen have the same period). Isn't this
correct?

Thank you very much