[gmx-developers] Re: suggestion: announce projects & GSOC 2013

Szilárd Páll szilard.pall at cbr.su.se
Sun Mar 3 17:08:11 CET 2013

Forgot a very important part: stating what to do & when:

- Those interested in defining projects and/or managing projects (possibly
being contact/mentor), please speak up ASAP! In my view the projects can be
both rather simple or quite complicated.

- The GSOC 2013 deadline is March 28, let's try to come up with a couple of
projects that we can propose. Please, suggest/pitch ideas before ~20th so
we allow at least a week for selection/refinement. I have not had time to
read through all GSOC project requirements yet, if somebody could pitch in
with that, I'd appreciate it.

Szilárd