[gmx-developers] C++ decisions - header file extension - use of bool

Magnus Lundborg magnus.lundborg at scilifelab.se
Fri Mar 15 08:56:01 CET 2013

Hi,

I agree that it's good to be able to tell the headers apart, so I vote
for .hpp. I actually think .hpp would be a good choice even if we had
only c++ code.

I don't see any problem with gmx_bool. If we manage to switch to pure
c++ later on we can always change to bool then (with some extra work).

/Magnus