[gmx-developers] instructions for mpicc+ESSL on Blue Gene

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 01:10:20 CET 2013

Hi,

mdrun is the only GROMACS code that should be run on the back end of BG/Q,
and it makes no calls to BLAS or LAPACK, despite our build system being
crude enough to depend on it. So the current install guide is a bit out of
date - it's not worth going to any trouble to provide a vendor BLAS or
LAPACK on any system.

Mark