[gmx-developers] Re: Plans for 4.6.4

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 23:32:05 CEST 2013

Hi devs,

After discussion with people who have more 4.6 bugs they'd like to get
fixed, I'll push the cutoff for the 4.6.4 release back to some time
late next week. Assuming no major problems come to light, and with the
impending December 1 due date for the 5.0 beta in mind, I suggest we
plan for a 4.6.5 release shortly after the 5.0-beta.

As always, there's a bajillion patches to review in Gerrit, please!

Mark