[gmx-developers] Regarding Amber topology and co-ordinate file

MOHD HOMAIDUR RAHMAN rahmanhpu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 16:28:23 CEST 2014

Dear Gromacs User

I have ILs system in small box that is running on Amber 12 MD package. Now
I want to use Gromacs MD package for my bigger system (Large no of
molecules with proteins) with the same parameter.

So, it is possible to convert Amber topology format to gromacs topology
format. I have also prep and frcmod file for that molecules. which is use
in tleap to generate topology file and Co-ordinate file to direct use in
Amber MD package.

Thank you in advace

Sincerely
Rahman