[gmx-developers] xdrfile (in Matlab): read_trr returns exdrINT not exdrENDOFFILE

Jon Kapla jon.kapla at mmk.su.se
Thu Apr 24 10:55:07 CEST 2014

Hi,

I've created some wrapper functions in Matlab for reading and writing
.xtc and .trr files using the xdrfile library and loadlibrary/calllib in
Matlab. Everything seems to work, but I've noticed one thing that bugs
me a bit. Looping over a .xtc file the read_xtc function returns
exdrENDOFFILE when the file ends, but the read_trr function seems to
return exdrINT. Is this behaviour intended?

I've never programmed c myself, so bare with me if the question is dumb. :)

Regards
Jon Kapla

Jon Kapla
   Division of Physical Chemistry
   Dept. of Materials and Environmental Chemistry (MMK)
   Arrhenius Laboratory
   Stockholm University
   SE-106 91 Stockholm
Pos:    PhD Student