[gmx-developers] missing mdrun target with GMX_BUILD_MDRUN_ONLY=ON

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 15:04:59 CET 2014

Hi,

I noticed something strange and I thought I'd ask first, perhaps those
more familiar with this part of the build system can explain.

If I switch GMX_BUILD_MDRUN_ONLY to ON using in ccmake and then
re-configure (by pressing "c"), the mdrun target does not get
generated. However, if I change the option using cmake on the command
line (or similarly if after using ccmake I run make - which notices
the change and triggers cmake).

Could this be a cmake bug (or a "feature")? I've reproduced it with
v2.8.9 and v2.8.12.1.

Szilárd