[gmx-developers] [RFC] setting up dependency between GMX_OPENMP and TNG_USE_OPENMP

Roland Schulz roland at utk.edu
Tue Feb 11 14:41:21 CET 2014

Hi,

why does TNG_USE_OPENMP even exist? Why would a user want to set TNG_USE_OPENMP
to something other than GMX_OPENMP? If it is really needed I suggest making
TNG_USE_OPENMP a multi-choice (on, off, auto), where auto is the default
and auto takes the value from GMX_OPENMP.

Roland

865-241-1537, ORNL PO BOX 2008 MS6309