[gmx-developers] [gmx-core] removal of encad and gmx FF in 5.0?

Alexey Shvetsov alexxy at omrb.pnpi.spb.ru
Fri Feb 14 17:23:29 CET 2014

Mark Abraham писал 14-02-2014 20:12:
> Removing encad and gmx sounds good. Probably don't have time to rip
> out the code that supported encad.
>
> We're happy to add forcefields that are used by more than one person,
> have been extensively tested, have an associated publication record,
> etc. Any particular suggestions, Alexey? Others?

AFAIK there are few good candidates from this page

amber99sb_parmbsc0 - i use it for medelling of different nucleosome
assembly/disassembly states
charmm36
  and may bi others

I have some (unfinished) attempts to port glycam forcefield to gromacs
(i use some parts of it to model highly glycosilated protein)

mailto:alexxyum at gmail.com
mailto:alexxy at gentoo.org
mailto:alexxy at omrb.pnpi.spb.ru