[gmx-developers] Jenkins failures expected

Erik Lindahl erik.lindahl at scilifelab.se
Thu Feb 20 11:44:59 CET 2014

… but it’s a challenge to catch up with 100 mails after a night flight - now I saw Teemu’s comment that we of course changed that already in the renaming patch. Oh well, no significant harm done.
Mark: If you modify the patch, I still think we want to keep the command-line-option translation in place, since people might use scripts to compile Gromacs on clusters.

I’ll be online another ~15 min in FRA, then I’ll have good bandwidth and more time when I’m in Stockholm from ~3pm.

Cheers,

Erik