[gmx-developers] Checking for Google Mock in configure stage

Vedran Miletić rivanvx at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 11:41:30 CET 2014

Hi,

Teemu Murtola is right on: "Some extra things were getting compiled
with GMX_BUILD_UNITTESTS=OFF, in which case the include path was not
set."

I was not getting tests compiled, so I was probably triggering this
case. I just tried latest git, and it works now.

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,
Vedran