[gmx-developers] Gerrit activity

Teemu Murtola teemu.murtola at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 05:17:41 CET 2014

Interesting graph. I assume that the number of changes is the number of new
created changes. It might also be interesting to to include the number of
changes that were resolved (merged, abandoned, deleted), and possibly the
average in-flight time (from initial upload to resolution) of a change. Not
sure how easy the latter is to calculate from available data or to present
in the same graph, but these could be useful to get an idea of what one can
expect for new changes.