[gmx-developers] FW: hi-res peregrine for logo

Lee-Ping Wang leeping at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 4 17:42:08 CET 2014

These are good suggestions.  I agree legibility is important, especially if
we use the logo in a confined space.  Attached is a landscape version, I
think it should remain legible with a long dimension of 4 cm.

Portrait version:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5381783/gromacs-logo-lpw-portrait.png

Photoshop files:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5381783/gromacs-logo-lpwp.psd