[gmx-developers] soft-core atom selection

Berk Hess hess at kth.se
Thu Nov 20 12:49:56 CET 2014

Hi,

But this can not explain your crashes. If all interactions with a
perturbed atom without LJ are soft-cored, there is never a singularity,
since all interactions are soft-cored.

Just to be sure, what have you set sc-coul to? This parameters is
causing lots of headaches and I still have not fully understood the
behavior. We need clear documentation here. I will add this soft-coring
selection to the manual.

Cheers,

Berk