[gmx-developers] Analysis API - AbstractDataStorage - tryGetDataFrame() not working

Yunlong Liu yliu120 at jh.edu
Thu Nov 20 21:16:26 CET 2014

Hi,

I am trying to write my own analysis code using Gromacs API.
I made my own analysis module which inherits AbstractAnalysisData and
AbstractDataModuleSerial interface. I want to call tryGetDataFrame(
index ) to assess data store in the my AnalysisDataStorage object in the
function of dataFinished(). Though I tried many ways, I still get an
invalid header.

I called storage_.finishFrame() in finishedFrame function so that this
should be a problem. I am curious about why the storage object doesn't
provide an easier way to access the data like getData( index ).

Yunlong