[gmx-developers] upcoming downtime on Monday

Roland Schulz roland at utk.edu
Sat Sep 20 19:23:04 CEST 2014

Hi,

I think we also need to do something about the "Not enough memory." errors
with which the MdrunTests sometimes fails. It is currently probably one of
the leading causes of false positives. Example:
http://jenkins.gromacs.org/job/Gromacs_Gerrit_5_0/958/. Not sure if it is
enough to increase the memory or decrease the number of jobs executed in
parallel.

Roland