[gmx-developers] upcoming downtime on Monday

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 20:40:59 CEST 2014

Hi,

I can increase the memory of the VM, that's not an issue at all.
However, are we really using more than 3 GB of memory with just 5
executors? I was just checking the load and it looked like we maxed
out the memory even with four jobs running:
http://jenkins.gromacs.org/metrics/graph_all_periods.php?h=bs_centos63&m=load_one&r=week&s=by%20name&hc=0&mc=2&st=1411237442&g=mem_report&z=large&c=jenkins

--
Szilárd