[gmx-developers] Calling do_steep from within do_md integrator

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 12:54:08 CET 2015

Hi,

Probably you are over- or under-managing periodic boundaries and/or domain
decomposition. I would think you should refactor out of do_steep exactly
the part you need, since it's not designed to be a callable utility
routine. For example, you probably don't want it to ever call
em_dd_partition_system()...

Mark