[gmx-developers] FW: Integerating with Eclipse

Amr ALHOSSARY amr_alhossary at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 2 10:54:30 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am trying to import gromacs 4.5.7 into Eclipse Luna with latest CDT,
following the steps proposed by Roland five years ago
(https://mailman-1.sys.kth.se/pipermail/gromacs.org_gmx-developers/2010-Janu
ary/003921.html ).

Egit works well to import the files.
Then I call cmake in the project root, making the build directory in the
same src directory, using this command line:

cmake -G"Eclipse CDT4 - Unix Makefiles" -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug
-DGMX_BUILD_OWN_FFTW=ON --build src/   ./

and import the project using the “existing code as Makefile project” wizard.
The import works well. It compiles, runs, and debugs. However, it seems that
the indexer can not parse the files well.
Although the includes are available and navigable, The indexer cannot parse
a lot of type definitions and macros For example: in md.c,  gmx_large_int_t
couldn’t be resolved, although I can navigate to “typedefs.h” and from it to
“types/simple.h”. Similar situation for the macro “MASTER(cr)”.

Please advise how can I fix this out.

Thanks for help

Amr

Best Regards,
Amr AL-HOSSARY

Amr Ali AL-HOSSARY |   Ph.D. Candidate | International PhD program in
Computational Biology and Bioinformatics | School of Computer
Engineering |   Nanyang Technological University | Singapore (GMT+8)