[gmx-developers] Modifying the shifted part of the viral

Hardy, Adam ah259 at hw.ac.uk
Thu Jun 25 17:16:32 CEST 2015

If we were able to make the changes we want then the viral would be correct for what we need it for

We applied the freezing over restraints because the restraints make other calculations substantially more difficult but we might have to revisit that train of thought.

Adam
Adam Hardy
PhD Student
School of Engineering and Physical Sciences
Heriot Watt University
Edinburgh, EH14 4AS
Phone: +441314513074
ah259 at hw.ac.uk