[gmx-developers] GROMACS OpenCL on Gallium

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 18:52:18 CET 2015

Hi!

My reply got quite delayed, sorry about that.

Just wanted to let you know that I am personally interested in getting
Gallium support to work. I can't drive the work, ATM have very limited time
to put into this, but I would love to help with fixing small things and
with code review!

It would be nice to be able to use GROMACS on GPUs without any proprietary
stuff. I'm sure distros will be happy to be able to provide a GROMACS
package with no proprietary dependencies for GPUs. Of course, the
performance matters too, but first thing is to get it to work.

If somebody is interested in taking up the task of driving the work, please
file a (some) redimine issue (list the concrete tasks if they're known)!

Szilárd