[gmx-developers] team communication tools for GROMACS

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 16:56:21 CEST 2015

On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 4:04 PM, Berk Hess <hess at kth.se> wrote:

> This depends on where we want to keep information related to how to
> contribute to Gromacs. If this lives somewhere else on the wiki, a long
> blog history is not so important. We might need to copy parts of useful
> posts to the wiki then.

This is not meant to be a blog or wiki; the goal is to have an interactive
chat-like channel where you see who's online, can have ad-hoc or organized
discussions, share code, thoughts, ideas in a main or dedicated per-topic
discussion streams/channels.

Additionally, allowing new people to just drop by and ask questions is also
important, I believe.

I have been checking out slack in a sandbox account, whoever is interested
can get access by dropping me a mail!