[gmx-developers] Soliciting your help in reviewing code

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Mon Oct 26 20:25:34 CET 2015

Dear developers,

there are quite few people developing new code and cleaning up old code
for coming GROMACS releases, as well as actually fixing bugs! I hope you
appreciate the hard work, not all of which is very glamorous.

Now I would like to solicit your help. If you always wanted to
contribute to gromacs but were afraid to ask where to start, here is a
pointer.

At https://gerrit.gromacs.org you can find all the patches being tested,
discussed. What is needed is people that can go in and have a look at
the code, check the differences between old and new code, ask critical
questions, and vote for or against inclusion of patches. This is where
YOU come. So please register an account and start commenting.

Ask not what GROMACS can do for you but ask what you can do for GROMACS!

Box 596, 75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone:	+46184714205.