[gmx-developers] Missing wiki pages?

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Thu Oct 29 16:57:30 CET 2015

Hi All,

I went looking for some pages on the wiki to provide to a user that had some
questions, and I found that the ones I was looking for were totally gone.  For
instance,

http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/File_Formats/specbond.dat

used to have a description (that I wrote) about the contents of the file.  After
a bit of searching, it seems the entire "File_Formats" section is gone.  Does
anyone know what happened?  I can't see a reason for deleting all this
information, but I found nothing in the editing history about it.  Many pages
link to pages in the File_Formats section, e.g.
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/How-tos/Making_Disulfide_Bonds (which still
exists), so we've got lots of broken links and non-existent Google results.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629
University of Maryland, Baltimore