[gmx-developers] GROMACS developers teleconference

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 12:53:04 CEST 2016

Hi,

We're still on for the roundtable teleconference later today. Stockholm
guys, I have Alfa 5 booked.

Details for remote people are

To connect to the virtual room, use one of the following methods:
*Method* *Address*
Web browser *https://vconf.kth.se* <https://vconf.kth.se/> then type
*vroom_9301*
SIP *vroom_9301 at vconf.kth.se <vroom_9301 at vconf.kth.se>*
IP *130.237.210.139* and choose room *9301*
Telephone *+ 46 8 790 6421* and choose room *9301*

More information and help can be found here:
*https://intra.kth.se/it/kth-videoconferencing*
<https://intra.kth.se/it/kth-videoconferencing>

Guide from Pexip can be found here:
*https://docs.pexip.com/admin/connect_quick.htm
<https://docs.pexip.com/admin/connect_quick.htm>*

There's a PIN required, which is the above four-digit number in reverse
order. Top secret! Don't tell the spambots!

Mark