[gmx-developers] impending release of 2016

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 15:25:02 CEST 2016

Hi,

I've been running some ensemble-correctness checks, which look OK so far. After
I give them some final eyeball, I hope to make the real release of GROMACS
2016 tomorrow. (Then I'm on holiday for a week.)
https://redmine.gromacs.org/projects/gromacs/issues?fixed_version_id=55&set_filter=1&status_id=o
has
a few things left, which I judge are not deal breakers. Are there any
potentially serious issues anybody knows about and hasn't Redmined yet? (NB
Perfection and all issues resolved is not required!)

Stephane Teletchea shared some performance results he observed (thanks!)
that are in line with what I expected.