[gmx-developers] gerrit ssh key

Stefan Fleischmann sfle at kth.se
Wed Aug 24 13:27:19 CEST 2016

Hi Åke,

normally you don't need a password to log in, it works through external
identity providers. One of the issues is that if you log in with a
different Google account for example then the one you used to register,
a new user is created. I'll send a mail directly to you with further
information about your account.

Cheers,
Stefan