[gmx-developers] Problem with git push

Mohammad Ghahremanpour ghahremanpour.gro at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 14:45:09 CEST 2016

Hello,

I am coding for the Alexandria branch have a problem to git push after
almost every couple of weeks. If I clone a fresh repository, then I can git
push but after a few weeks it does not work again.

I have solved the problem a few times by cloning a fresh repository.
However, I would wonder if you could help me solve the problem.

This is the error message I got

Counting objects: 87, done.

Compressing objects: 100% (87/87), done.

Writing objects: 100% (87/87), 12.19 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done.

Total 87 (delta 76), reused 0 (delta 0)

remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (76/76)

remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done

To ssh://mohammad-ghahremanpour@gerrit.gromacs.org:29418/gromacs.git

 ! [remote rejected] alexandria -> alexandria (you are not allowed to
upload merges)

error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://
mohammad-ghahremanpour at gerrit.gromacs.org:29418/gromacs.git'

Cheers,
Mohammad