[gmx-developers] web infrastructure management?

Eric Irrgang ericirrgang at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 19:19:13 CET 2016

Hi Folks,

I know the mailing list is in a state of flux right now, but if I ask this
question maybe I'll learn something useful.

The links to individual messages from https://mailman-1.sys.
kth.se/pipermail/gromacs.org_gmx-developers/ do not work because of a bad
path in the URL. E.g.
https://mailman-1.sys.kth.se/pipermail/gmx-developers/2012-July/006126.html
instead of
https://mailman-1.sys.kth.se/pipermail/gromacs.org_gmx-
developers/2012-July/006126.html

I'd be happy to try to fix and submit a pull request, or even to create an
issue to a tracking system, but I can't tell where that would be.

Would this go in the Support Platforms section of Redmine?

If there is a repository on Gerrit, it is not obvious to me.

Cheers,
M. Eric Irrgang