[gmx-developers] web infrastructure management?

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 03:08:07 CET 2016

Hi,

I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Our mailman instance is administered
by KTH IT and I imagine they'll only agree to run an official mailman
release, so any correspondence should go through me. I also don't see any
broken links when I follow yours, and I'm as off-site as it gets. Can you
clarify please?

Mark