[gmx-developers] init_bonded_threading confusion

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 17:32:06 CET 2016

Hi,

Seems like your code didn't call the corresponding init routine. Whoever
implemented this has commented that the behaviour of returning zero should
provoke errors, but clearly that is not good enough. Since it is a coding
error to call the nthreads_get routine before initialising that module, it
seems like an assertion should fire.

Mark