[gmx-developers] gmx_d nmeig command Not enough memory

Adrien Nicolaï adrien.nicolai at u-bourgogne.fr
Tue Jul 5 14:27:06 CEST 2016

Dear Erik,

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I did the same calculation using another protein having 45000 modes and it took only a week to get the full diagonalization. That’s why I was quite optimistic with this calculation.

I will try to follow your suggestion. Right now I’m using shift for both Coulomb and vdW with a radius of 1.2 nm and a switch radius of 1.0 nm, as suggested in the GROMACS website for NMA. Do you think I should go for cutoff instead of switch?

Best regards,

Adrien Nicolaï / Maître de conférences
Laboratoire Interdisciplinaire Carnot de Bourgogne, UMR 6303 CNRS
Département NANO - Equipe Physique appliquée aux protéines
Université de Bourgogne Franche-Comté / Faculté des Sciences et Techniques Mirande
9, Av. Savary - B.P. 47 870 21078. DIJON CEDEX - France
Email : adrien.nicolai at u-bourgogne.fr <mailto:adrien.nicolai at u-bourgogne.fr>
Tél: 03 80 39 60 93