[gmx-developers] gromacs workshop/hackathlon Göttingen May 22-24

Christian Blau cblau at gwdg.de
Tue Mar 14 10:29:34 CET 2017

Dear loyal and aspiring gromacs developers and power users,

   I like to invite you to the gromacs2017 Göttingen workshop May 22-24.

To register email me (make sure not to reply to list) or give feedback here
   https://sites.google.com/scilifelab.se/gromacs2017

   Attend to speed up development and implementation of new methods, learn how to contribute (which you can do in many
surprising ways), or sync with other developers. People from the development team we'll have around (in random,
tentative order) are
   Mark Abraham, Erik Lindahl, Berk Hess, Carsten Kutzner, Peter Kasson and Eric Irrgang

   This workshop focuses on analysis tools as well as the way gromacs talks to the outside world and the outside world
to gromacs. Yet we will bend to our needs in order to make the workshop most useful to its attendants. Therefore do say
what you want from this workshop - via email, registration form or here:
   https://goo.gl/QXus2n

   I strongly encourage you to give feedback in any form, be it email one-liner or files you upload you think are
relevant to the workshop. Whether you attend or not, feed-back on gromacs is extraordinarily useful.

   Travel funds are granted on a need first basis to ensure all attend who want to - apply for funds in the registration
form or by emailing me.

Looking forward to seeing you in Göttingen,
Christian