[gmx-developers] jenkins server maintenance

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Fri May 26 18:17:50 CEST 2017

Hi,

Update:
- the Jenkins server has been accepting verification jobs for a few days
but it has had restricted access while a new, more secure setup was tested
and deployed;
- as of a few hours ago jeknins.gromacs.org is accessible without
restrictions;
- some of the plugins do not work smoothly with OnDemand jobs yet, so some
work is still left, but in general most gerrit verification should work.

Credit and thanks to: Stefan!

Szilárd