[gmx-developers] bs_nix1310 broken

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 06:27:05 CET 2017

Hi,

I seem to have broken bs_nix1310 while trying to install CUDA 9.0 + a
driver than can use it. It worked fine on bs_nix1204, but something is
different about this machine. It doesn't seem to be just that it has one
really old GPU.

On gerrit, you will see errors from Jenkins builds on that slave consistent
with

cudaFuncGetAttributes failed: all CUDA-capable devices are busy or
unavailable

for some of the PME-related unit tests, until we sort out how to get a
functional driver working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience!

(More details at https://redmine.gromacs.org/boards/6/topics/851?r=855 for
those with access to it.)