[gmx-developers] master post-submit breakage

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 15:03:01 CEST 2017

Hi,

Some SIMD and math unit test have been broken for about a month. A quick
search have not showed any redmine issue on this. Is anybody aware of the
issue, perhaps working on fixing it? Can we have a redmine?

Additionally, especially if this has gone ignored (or worse unnoticed) for
a month, we to instate a notification mechanism. I'm not sure authors of
upstream triggers can be correctly detected in matrix jobs, but I'll enable
some options and we shall see.

Szilárd