[gmx-developers] master post-submit breakage

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 16:15:08 CEST 2017

Hi,

I think it's identifying that there is an issue to fix and having a record
of that that somewhere is quite important (so that someone else noticing
failing post-submit can go somewhere to check for known issues).

Recording known issues and with the commit or date/CI infrastructure change
that triggered it would also be helpful for the unavoidable case of
compoound post-submit failure scenarios.

Therefore, unless we have a clear way to track in Jenkins what and when
broke as well as new breakage, I filing redmine a issue(s) still seems the
best option.

Szilárd