[gmx-developers] Jenkins in quiet down mode

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 16:39:50 CEST 2018

Hi,

We've put in quite a bit of effort to get the Jenkins setup in good order
for the next while (choosing faster running jobs, more cores, new slaves).
Turn-around on the pre-submit testing on gerrit patches is now 20-25
minutes.

Some benefits all changes are getting already, but to get the full benefit
for your code contributions, you will need to rebase past my commit

dd56b47b6db339328c784f614c543875bf40140b Update testing matrices for
coverage and speed

Please don't everybody do that at once, or we'll all be in DOS hell ;-) I'm
just alerting you to plan to do it when you're next responding to feedback,
etc.

Mark